Full Stake Developers
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Platform.
- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development.
- Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Membership plugins, etc).
- Should understand how to make WordPress manageable from the admin panel.
- Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress.
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX.
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques.
- Understanding of W3C Web Standards/Semantics and Accessibility Guidelines.
- Coordinating with the team to resolve conflicts, bugs, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized, 6 months -3 years of work experience with an in-depth exposure to technology with an urge to solve problems at scale.
- Transforming complex PSD layouts into pixel-perfect presentation layer HTML5/CSS3 templates.
- Creating responsive website designs.
- Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress sites.
- Developing custom themes and plugins.
- Migrating websites from other platforms to WordPress.
- Integrating and setting up plugins like WPML, WooCommerce, Membership, etc.
- Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites.
- Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in WordPress sites.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN.
- Working under tight deadlines.
- Handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.