Terms & conditions
The Scope of Work
- The scope of work is an assessment of Client requirements. It does not include turnaround time. The same will be allocated by the design resource designated by the Agency.
- The scope of work excludes the provisions of multiple options for any deliverable.
- The scope of work, as mentioned, will be considered as final and will not be subject to change.
- Deliverables mentioned in the ‘scope of work’ therein cannot be carried forward, combined or traded-off with any other deliverable.
- The scope of work excludes all incidental expenditures, along with the production of videos, video editing, voice recording, photography, printing, website development, radio scripts, storyboards, subscriptions etc.
Billing Procedure & Payment terms:
- All payments shall be subject to deduction of applicable TDS. As per the applicable law, the Client agrees to provide all TDS certificates to Jai Veeru within the statutory time limit.
- All payments shall be made in favor of Jai Veeru by Cheque and electronic fund transfer process.
Disputes and Queries
- Disputes and queries on invoices, if any, must be raised and communicated by the Client to the Agency within 2 working days of invoice presentation, if failed to do so, the invoice is assumed to be correct and due for payment.
- The Agency and the Client both agree to transfer all files, including artworks about any creative work product.
- Products developed for the Client, or any work will be undertaken on the Client’s behalf only if the client cleared all dues for the said creative work or any other work undertaken. Creative work includes any artwork, print-ready artwork, web-file, website, materials, print materials, designs or any creative work product etc.
- Each listed item, under the Scope of Work, will be understood to commence only after requisite inputs, content, images, sizes, location etc. and necessary briefing/guidance, references have been provided to the Agency by the Client.
- The Clients fully agree to the following creative definitions:
- Tweak: An adjustment constituted of a minor change usually 2-3 words, punctuations, call to action details and/or marginal adjustments.
- Adaptation: Adjust an already approved design for a change in size.
- Change: To abandon the current design concept, and the Client instructs the Agency to create something new with either different content, design or significant change in colour theory, causing a change in design.
- Please note: “Change” may consist of additional charges, which will be decided mutually.
- The Client agrees that the Scope of Work associated terms and conditions are correct and best suited to their marketing & business requirements.
The Client agrees that they are hereby bound to pay the project amount for Creative Services irrespective of whether they consume all deliverables or not. The Client agrees that the scope of work and all of its deliverables mentioned therein are perishable. Therefore, if certain services are not consumed for any reason whatsoever, no discount will be sought from the Agency.
The Client agrees that it is their responsibility to initiate the work on the agreed Scope of Work. If such work is not initiated from the Client’s end, it does not mean or imply in any manner whatsoever that the project for creative services has been paused or terminated. The Client agrees that the Agency will continue to invoice them to the tune of the project payment and that the Client will be liable to pay the same regardless of whether they have initiated work or not.
The Client agrees that the scope of work, such as deliverables mentioned therein cannot be carried forward, combined or traded-off with any other deliverable. The scope of work as mentioned will be considered as final and as such, will not be subject to change.
If any disputes occur, the parties shall settle through amicable engagement, if not, then either party shall be entitled to refer the dispute to a sole Arbitrator to be mutually appointed and the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of Arbitration shall be in Mumbai, India.
General Terms & Conditions
- The Client will approve and proofread all final designs, types, press proofs and test sites. The Agency will make all efforts to ensure that no information is misrepresented. However, the Client holds full responsibility for providing content and ensuring accuracy.
- The work will complete within the standard workweek (Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.). The Agency is closed on all major holidays.
- Both Agency and the Client will appoint a single point of contact for all the communications.
- In order to avoid errors, text changes and corrections must be provided electronically by email only. In exceptional and/or unavoidable cases, the changes can be made over telephone conversation as well.
- The Agency agrees to store all final electronic files created for the Client for a maximum of 6 months from the date of completion of work.
- The Agency holds the complete right to include/display the work done for the clients in their portfolio/ website.